Made with love by Chef Sbu of Dimsumfest these delicate, steamed rice-flour dim sum are freshly made and need only to be rewarmed.
- 2 x chicken & coriander; 2 x beef & ginger; 2 x pork & fennel apple
- 2 x prawn & mushroom; 2 x salmon & cream cheese; 2 x crab & cream cheese
- 2 x tofu, mushroom & spinach; 2 x roast butternut; 2 x spinach & cream cheese
(Spinach & cream cheese can be substituted with one of the other options upon request for vegans.)
- 4 x chicken & coriander; 3 x beef & ginger, 3 x pork & fennel apple
- 4 x prawn & mushroom; 3 x salmon & cream cheese; 3 x crab & cream cheese
- 4 x tofu, mushroom & spinach; 3 x roast butternut; 3 x spinach & feta
Rewarming instructions: For best results, place dim sum on a small sheet of baking paper inside a bamboo steamer and steam, covered, for 10 minutes over a snugly fitting pot of boiling water. Alternatively, place in a microwave safe container and simply sprinkle over 1-2 tsp cold water. Microwave, covered, for 2-5 minutes.